IBAkteria Sp. z o.o. is a special purpose vehicle of the Institute of Biotechnology and Antibiotics which undertakes a number of scientific and R&D initiatives which are carried out with regards to:
- insulin and insulin analogues having a modified hypoglycaemic effect,
- recombined vaccines against human and animal pathogens, such as influenza viruses, Parvovirus, Coronavirus, the virus of classical swine fever, common liver fluke (Fasciola hepatica),
- developing new vectors and gene expression systems in bacterial host,
- development and delivery of isolation and purification methods (on a lab scale and on a small pilot scale) of protein and peptides obtained from production strains taking into account the necessary conditions required for transfer to commercial scale,
- per-clinical and clinical examinations of medicinal products.
More information can be found on the web pages of the Institute of Biotechnology and Antibiotics.