Our laboratory is equipped with devices enabling high and ultra efficient liquid chromatography (HPLC/UPLC):
- Alliance 2690/2695 liquid chromatograph by Waters,
- Alliance 2695D liquid chromatograph by Waters combined with the Hanson device for dissolution test,
- liquid chromatograph by Waters with 515 HPLC pumps, column thermostat, autosampler with an option to cool samples of Waters 717 Autosampler type,
- Acquity high-performance chromatograph by Waters,
- ICS-5000 ion chromatograph by Dionex,
- ICS-5000+ ion chromatograph by Dionex.
We also have detectors:
- diode matrix,
We also have the collector of fractions by Waters which allows us to collect fractions of substances chromatographically separated by the HPLC which are then used for quantitative and qualitative determinations.