The team at IBA provides services within the scope of microbiological tests. Tests which are carried out relate mainly to pharmaceutical products and supplements.
The scope of work of the Microbiological Analysis Department covers the following:
- sterility testing,
- testing microbiological purity,
- testing the presence of bacteria endotoxins (qualitative and quantitative method),
- testing the effectiveness of the antimicrobial protection,
- testing the presence of antibiotics by applying the microbiological method,
- testing for the presence of mycoplasmas,
- effectiveness of disinfectant liquids,
- monitoring the area and the air in classrooms,
- testing fertility of microbiological surfaces,
- identification of microorganisms (api method).
Rooms of the applicable cleanliness classes, at least B class, cabinets with laminar flow of oxygen, incubator, CO₂ incubator, autoclave, sterilizer, water bath, analytical scales, steritest, readers of the inhibition of growth zones, reader for marking the level of bacteria endotoxins and other necessary equipment for performing analyses.